ITT: share /co/ related material with other anons - cartoons, comics, etc.
READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING
Due to the smaller userbase of comics compared to films and video games, torrents are usually less seeded, if they even exist. MEGA links will be primarily used as they are faster and reliable for the immediate future.
Lots of comics and cartoons are available on sites like Kisscartoons.io and Readcomicsonline.com
>How to remove Mega's 1.5gb download limit/bandwith quota?
Download MegaTools or JDownloader 2. Copy/paste links and it will download at full speed and won't care about limits.
1. Before you request, search online for the file you want.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible. If you have the cover art of the file you want, post it on in the thread. Especially if there's more than one run i.e Batman #1-10 refers to many different issues.
4. Due to fun police, links to files will be split in half.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a, it's an Info Hash. Most/all torrent clients handle a hash. Same as using a magnet, just copy/paste it.
1. Upload whatever. Don't ask if someone wants it. Merely being there might incentivise someone to read/watch it.
2. Don't upload to a filesharing site and expect it to stay there forever. MEGA is not for storage. It will eventually get taken down in the long run.
3. Split links to confuse bots. See "HowtoContribute" file.
1. Don't upload 100 issues individually if you can. Uploading a .zip would be both easier for uploading and downloading, and doesn't clog the Vola. If anons are wary of downloading .zips, upload a few issues individually to prove legitimacy, then .zip the rest.
2. Don't turn the Vola into a circlejerk, posting reaction images and discussing your penises in the chat.
Edited last time by Frank on 07/27/2021 (Tue) 04:15:10.