Mutations: Horns, Demonic Features, Third Eye
Stats: Attack 6, Special 12, Combat Speed 12, Others 8
Clone Stats: Attack 1, Special 7, Combat Speed 7, Others 3
Abilities: Disguise, Elemental Magic, Illusion Magic, Teleportation, Magic Eye, Contract Magic, Clone
Unique Traits: Silver Tongue, Restless, Portal
DPU Generation: Automatic, Happiness
Demon Core Upgrades: Practice Arena, Custom Minions, Territory Enhancement, Veil of Privacy
Minion Specialty: Arcane
Tier 1: Familiar, Electrofin, Skeletal Warrior
Tier 2: Arachne, Siren
Tier 3: Chimera, Witch, Elven Druid
Tier 4: War Golem, Fallen Angel
Guardians: Alice, Grim, Seraphina
Servants: Dwarven Craftsman, Alraune Apothecary, Demon Scholar
Traps: Arrow Trap, Tentacle Trap, Falling Ceiling Trap, False Demon Core
Drawbacks: Debt Slave +5
Debt: 390 years
This world doesn't slow down how fast I learn, only how fast I'll achieve planeswalking. I can explore the world with my possessed clone while my core gathers energy. This way I can gain experience rather than wasting time. With restless and teleport/portal I will never tire and can save lots of time.
General Minion Notes
- Arachne silk can be used as to make items/traps/barriers.
- Skeleton Warriors can labor underwater tirelessly.
- War Golems can be charged by Witches. They could destroy hostile ships or protect long hallways.
- I have many water-capable units. Large sections of the dungeon can be flooded.
- Demon scholars can coordinate everything, making infiltration difficult and management of humans easy.
I will settle on an island, or maybe near a lake, and build a resort.
- It will include food, silk, and luxuries made by Alraunes, Elves, and Arachne.
- Sirens will give baths and sing to make people happy.
- Arachne can handle guests who cause trouble.
- Grim can apprentice minions in bartending.
- Practice Arena allows watching/participating in fights.
The goal is for humans to have fun and relax, lewding optional. My minions will be customized to be beautiful and helpful. Portals can be used to transport people without revealing our location.
For at least the first year everything will be underground with an underwater entrance and no humans will be allowed to leave. I will not take anyone during that time who doesn't agree to this. Later, if ennui becomes a problem with the humans I could build a resort on the surface to allow temporary guests. I expect to get many very stupid people who need to be dealt with harshly.
The second year will be the most dangerous. Xargod might attack right away while I'm still weak, but his demons probably cannot handle a flooded dungeon very well. Due to my high debt he should be able to evolve before I can to counter my defenses, so I cannot let my guard down.