READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK
Previous Thread: https://archive.ph/ldX0N
How to Contribute
Post ITT, make a pull request (git client or gitgud IDE) or raise an issue.
If you do not have you own gitgud.io account: tough shit because the public account is busted.
Before requesting first check THE GITGUDS YOU COLOSSAL COCKGUZZLER, THEY EXIST FOR A REASON
DEAD LINKS ARE CURRENTLY BEING PURGED
Anons have experienced shady shit with IGG (e.g. miners and extra files that served no purpose in terms of running the games) and they're from Vietnam
We prefer danknet magnet links, not that garbage clearnet shit like bittorrents & IPFS.
Read a book or something if you want to catch up
Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/
>Bypassing Mega's bandwith quota
MegaDownloader + github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR or mega-dl (megatools) and a proxy
Guide to a Happy Share Thread
1. Before requesting, search online and even use distributed search engines (e.g. InfraSearch, Opencola, YaCy, FAROO).
2. Look in CheckBeforePosting, the archives, and volafile.
3. If a password is required check the archives, especially the source thread if it's listed.
4. Be as specific as possible. If you have the cover art of the file you want, post it in both the share thread and in vola room.
5. Links to files will purposely be misleading by having spaces, lines, keys & passwords split in the post. This includes torrent hashes.
a. If you see a string of characters (e.g. c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a) with or without dashes, it is a magnet link.
b. If your bittorrent is shit, prepend magnet:?xt=urn:btih: to the string.
c. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend.
1. When in doubt, upload. Ask questions later.
2. Upload to at least 5 alternative sources and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shortener (spaced or split), base64 encryption, and/or paste relinks (e.g. zerobin.net) on file links to confuse bots.
4. Encrypt your uploads with a password, key, or generator. Rename the files something random, even their checksums. Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so to confuse bots.
5. If your connection is stable, it is extremely advisable to self host using anonymity tools like Freenet, I2P, Gnunet, distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.
1. Before uploading a batch of miscellaneous files (e.g images and music), be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own and that you ask for the majority's consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.
3. When uploading .torrent, either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files. Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.
4. For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765, either add a .txt linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the .txt (e.g. "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)").
5. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt, archive as a single [or split if too large], then upload.